Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hello Everybody!

Hi all,

I've missed seeing you the last few weeks. It is unusual to go that long...

As you know, my folks were in town last week and I took them to Disneyland. That was one thing my mom, in particular, really wanted to do and Wednesday worked out the best. They were sorry to miss our small group (as was I) that they have grown so fond of! They wanted me to say hello to all of you and to wish you their best. They were able to attend Easter services here, though, and they loved it. They just love our church, and we couldn't agree more that it is a great place to be! After church, we all had a nice time with John's family in South Pasadena for a pool party and BBQ ~ it was very fun to have the crew all together!

John and I took the girls to Palm Springs for a few days this week for their Spring Break, and the weather was wonderful. We did a little shopping at the outlet mall (well, just me, but I couldn't help myself!) and then went to stay at our timeshare. We all went to Knott's Soak City on Wednesday, and they even got me to go on the Pacific Spin twice and it was SCARY! I had to be my bravest and think about the root beer floats that were coming after the long day just to get through it! It was a nice little getaway, though we would have loved at least one more day. Now we are back and trying to get home and work matters back to order before school starts again on Monday.

Not much else is new here. We are still praying everyday that God will bless us with a baby. So far we have had no luck, though we are continuing with the acupuncture treatments and herbal remedies. My deepest hope is that we don't have to get into taking drugs and doing even more painfully invasive, ridiculously expensive proceedures... and that somehow things will just work and it will happen naturally. When I think of the miracle of the resurrection, I realize that God can do anything, and that maybe He could make this miracle happen for us. If you wouldn't mind praying about it, too, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Love you all,
Michon

No comments: