Thursday, February 28, 2008

Good Job, Don!

This is pretty neat, Don. Thanks for putting it together. I enjoyed your vision and think that having the prayer requests listed will help me be more dilligent in that department. I hope that your grandchildren are better soon. It's been tough for them lately.

Tomorrow is the viewing for Paige. I hear that Dawn is not doing very well. They are going to take up a collection for her at the salon, but John and I are going to contribute as soon as we know the details. Hopefully it will be of some comfort to them during this sad, sad time.

Woo Hoo ~ go, Samantha, go! I looked on the Miss Huntington Beach website and Samantha has got the beauty vote for sure. She is a gorgeous girl and I hope that her sweet spirit comes through as obviously to the judges as it does to me. Sammy and Paula did a great job with their girls ~ beautiful and nice... and Christians!

Glad to hear that Shiela is better! xoxo

Thanks for the baby prayers.

Love to you all,
Michon (O:

1 comment:

Small Group - Large Love said...

GREAT blog post, Michon!!!

Our hearts are heavy for Dawn. How horrible it must be to be going through this.

I can't even imagine the pain.

Thanks to you and John for being there for her.

Don